Easy Escape Jakarta
idGuides Easy Escape Jakarta ~
Private Treks & Acacia Camp in Sentul, since 2009.
Find Freedom on Foot with family, friends and colleagues ~ on a Sentul private day hike, social gathering or out-of-office retreat, just 90min ex-Jakarta.
We’ve got 25 original trails for you to discover in 2022, for all interests and abilities. You can chose waterfall hikes, ridge trails, challenge trails, family trails ~ or just chill at Acacia Camp, booking your very own hilltop camp retreat for a day BBQ picnic or overnight.
During 2022, we’ve introduced special rates to inspire and enable you to get outdoors and start exploring with us. So Find your freedom in a World Without Walls today.
idGuides Sentul – The Original Sentul Private Hikes & Acacia Camp Trail Retreats, led by Team idGuides, Sentul’s most experienced community trail guides, guiding 10,000+ private hikes, international schools expeditions and embassy & senior corporate retreats, since 2009, with 100% safety record. When you explore with idGuides, you are in experienced hands with proceeds directly supporting local villagers, heritage & conservation.Trails & Terrain ~ What to expect on trail in Sentul idGuides has developed 25 community trails in Sentul highlands, following paths well-travelled by farmers travelling to their padi fields, coffee and clove gardens. Difficulty ratings vary depending on the trail you select, more on this below. In Indonesia, all hiking requires good balance, footwork, proper trek shoes and realistic assessment of personal capacity.None of idGuides-verified trails in Sentul requires deep wet / technical river crossings, scrambling, ropework or climbing required. All are hiking trails, with international difficulty ratings of between 1-5 (scale below). In dry conditions, trails in Sentul can be relatively easy, though attention to foot placement and appropriate footwear is always required. In wet conditions, however, trails can be slippery, especially on concrete/ stone sections, in padi-fields and on ascents/descents. Difficulty Ratings Scale 1-5
- Easy (dry path / road)
- Easy-Medium (single track, dry, clear, some incline/decline)
- Medium (single track, slightly bushy, intermittent and/or steeper inclines/declines, contours)
- Medium-Hard (single track, very bushy/rocky, unstable stones/slippery, steep ascents/descents, occasional drop-aways, intermittent hand-holds required, remote sections)
- Hard-Technical (single track/disused track, very steep, requires handholds/climbing traverse technique, very remote)
- which trail you select – there are 25 idGuides Sentul original trails to chose from.
- how many people you book for – minimum private booking is 1 person.
- customized programming to suit your company, social gathering or student outdoor education objectives.
- Children : Ages 0-3 free.
- Out-of-Office and Social Gatherings: Customised trail retreat programs upon request, Negotiated rates available.
- idGuides Sentul Community Trail Guides (1 guide / 4 visitors; idGuides-trained & 4Life first-aid certified, equipped with medical kit & HT radio, in constant contact with our Bookings & Base Support Team.
- idGuides Base Support oversight
- Use of Acacia Camp facilities (for trails which visit Acacia Camp)
- Trekking poles
- Aqua re-fill (please bring your own bottle to reduce plastic/waste)
- All Village entrance tickets
- Parking fees
- Rp 50,000 contribution to local community development, heritage & conservation through the idGuides ~ Trails 4 People and Planet impact & development fund.
- PPN (tax)
- Lunch (min 8 people)
- Motorbike Ojek transfer
- Valet service
- If you require idGuides International Expedition Leaders and English-speaking National Leaders, these can be booked in advance to lead your trip, for an additional fee. Ask our Bookings Team for details.
Your Meeting point & Trail head (TH) ~
- The 25 idGuides Sentul trails have different Meeting Points / Trail Heads.
- Your specific Meeting Point will be shared directly to you on reservation of a specific trail and upon receipt of full payment.
- You will receive a google map link via whatsapp, directing you to your trails’ meeting point / trail head.
- Your idGuides Sentul Community Trail Guides (blue T-shirt uniform) will meet you at your meeting point.
- Travel Directions & Meeting your Team idGuides Trail Guide
- Take Jagorawi toll road: direction Bogor / South.
- Exit 37 Sentul City (km 36)
- Follow the Googe Map Link directions to your specific Trailhead / Meeting Point, as provided by our Bookings Team.
- An idGuides Community Trail Guide will meet you at your meeting point (your shared map link).
- He will be dressed in a blue idGuides T-shirt uniform and have your booking details.
- If you are booked through Traveloka, you will be able to validate your voucher at your Meeting Point (TH 6)
Google Map link: idGuides Sentul – Easy Escape Jakarta Treks & Acacia Camp